The Clutch Hub is a traditional clutch-based coaster hub design that eliminates all of the problematic elements on ordinary hubs and only keeps the parts that work. A new, super-strong FULL 14mm axle, bearing configuration, and drag mechanism design stops the need for constant repairs. Equipped with external slack adjustment, which can be done with a 2.5mm hex key through a hub shell access hole (can be adjusted without removing the wheel), and an improved plastic hub guard spec.
Same Clutch coaster hub you’ve come to love, but with a few upgrades.
- Maximum strength axle design
- Super-durable bearing arrangement throughout
- 2.5mm hex key slack adjustment through hub shell access hole. No wheel removal required.
- Super-durable drag mechanism design
- Crankflip ready
Improvements Over the Clutch V1:
- 14mm chromoly axle bolts on both the drive and non-drive side for greater reliability
- Improved clutch engagement
- Improved manufacturing precision throughout
- More slack than the V1 hub
- All-new durable proprietary plastic spec for the removable hub guard
- 36-hole, 2014-T6 aluminum shell
- 9T Driver
- Left or right hand drive
- 22 oz / 623g
- Plastic hub guard included (but optional to use)
- Alloy hub guard also available
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|
|Black / Left Hand Drive / 9T||630950912735||W-451-BK||JBI-370734|
|Black / Right Hand Drive / 9T||630950912711||W-450-BK||JBI-370733|
|Silver / Left Hand Drive / 9T||630950912742||W-451-SV||QBP-HU9546|
|Silver / Right Hand Drive / 9T||630950912728||W-450-SV||QBP-HU9544|